Saturday, August 21, 2010

Elf Crazy!!

Hello all!! :) 
I just got finished buying A BUTT TON of Elf products!! I will be doing another haul soon!! Haha I need to stop buying so much Elf, but I just can't resist those cheap prices!! That's what pulls me in!!

Shop ELF NOW!!!

Elf products are amazing!




Anywho, this is just a quick update about future videos coming soon!! :)

I have ANOTHER video to do about products that are better than Lush!! :)
Hopefully this mini-series of companies will be helpful && hopefully you guys will try them out!! 


They really are SO MUCH CHEAPER than lush!! && I found a company with BEAUTIFUL products!!

I can't wait to shoot that video!! :)

&& I've decided to do a Blog giveaway!! Soon!! :) But you must be a follower of my blog to enter!! So that should narrow people entered down :) so maybe a lot of you guys can win!!

Anyways, I'm going to do a better blog post later, hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

I can't believe school starts on the 30th!! 

Where HAS the summer gone??

Enjoy the rest of the summer!!
xoxo <33 Makeupbyanasian

No comments:

Post a Comment