Thursday, August 12, 2010

Elf Haul!!

I did an E.l.f (stands for Eyes, lips, face) haul today :)
I got 13 products for only $14 dollars!! :) I was so excited!! && that price was PLUS shipping too!!
I also made a video, but that's on my channel. 

I absolutely love ELF && how cheap && affordable their products are!!

Here's what I got:

Starting from LEFT to RIGHT:
Lipgloss in candlelight, lipgloss in pink kiss.
Two Natural Lash kits
Shimmering Facial Whip (it was free!)
Cream shadow in coffee && cream
Cream shadow in butter pecan
Nail polish in Mint Cream (green one)
Nail polish in Dark Navy (middle one)
Nail polish in Chocolate (brown one)
Wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara
Waterproof eyeliner pen
Liquid eyeliner

Another shot of the goodies from Elf :)

I do love a great deal!! :]


So that's pretty much what I got!! I still have to update you guys on the major clothing haul!! From Delaware!! More updates later!!! Make sure to check out my channel though!!

http://www.youtube.com/makeupbyanasian  :)

It's almost saturday!! :) I'm so excited!! <33

More updates later guys!!

<33 Karen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment